Your best pie in the face experience (or fantasy)

Let's talk about the classic pie in the face
BippyClownberg
Site Admin

Re: Your best pie in the face experience (or fantasy)

Postby BippyClownberg » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:32 am

dumbwaiter wrote:Thanks Bippy! :clownthumb:

You're most welcome. Got any others?
Feelin' clowny? Check out http://clips4sale.com/84689
Want to see more of me? Visit http://www.LaylaMoore.com
dumbwaiter
Circus Freak

Postby dumbwaiter » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 am

Another fantasy is to be a Queens court jester. She tires of my tricks and instead puts me in some stocks and pies my face and kicks my bum and tweaks my nose as she laughs at me!
clownpies
Party Clown

Postby clownpies » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Another fantasy of mine is to have a bumbling clown partner who is continually trying to cream me, but due to aforementioned bumbling keeps getting it herself (trips, slips, sudden about turns, at so on).
BippyClownberg
Site Admin

Postby BippyClownberg » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 am

clownpies wrote:Another fantasy of mine is to have a bumbling clown partner who is continually trying to cream me, but due to aforementioned bumbling keeps getting it herself (trips, slips, sudden about turns, at so on).

dumbwaiter wrote:Another fantasy is to be a Queens court jester. She tires of my tricks and instead puts me in some stocks and pies my face and kicks my bum and tweaks my nose as she laughs at me!

These are both lovely :pieinface:
Feelin' clowny? Check out http://clips4sale.com/84689
Want to see more of me? Visit http://www.LaylaMoore.com
custardpieclown
Circus Freak

Postby custardpieclown » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Well to begin with I'd love to have an attractive clown lass make me dress up as a clown, tie me to a chair and humiliate me with a few real custard and banana cream pies in the face, as well as pull down my baggy trousers and pie me right in the dick, hard enough for it to even hurt a little bit as the pie explodes all over my balls. Unable to see she then whispers in my ear, touching it a little with her felt red nose and asks me if I'd like to pie her in the face, as she starts to jerk my hard cock. She then licks some of the creamy custard off my face, the massaging my balls, squeezing them a little, she sucks on my cock. I tell her how good it feels as cold thick custard and whipped cream with crust slowly cascade off my face. I then tell her how I will get my revenge soon when I shove a nice big banana cream pie in her clown face. However she continues to suck as I am left vulnerable to her whims. Eventually I cum in her mouth, knowing soon that she too is about to get slopped and fucked.

Not a true story... yet...
piemealready
Mime

Postby piemealready » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 am

i've had so many fantasies of getting pied in the face. some of the ones that I have had are tug of wars with big cakes or pies, and the other person letting go so that the whole thing splats onto my face, running and tripping and falling face first into a pie or some mud or both. Or maybe pulling a Cinderella Story scenario, being completely dressed in a flouncy skirt with polka dot boxers and stripped stockings, and rolling around on roller skates, flailing out of control. I would be holding a big creamy pie, and fall flat on my face into the pie. I wish I wcould do that. :pieinface:
Itchy
Circus Freak

Postby Itchy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:06 am

piemealready wrote:i've had so many fantasies of getting pied in the face. some of the ones that I have had are tug of wars with big cakes or pies, and the other person letting go so that the whole thing splats onto my face, running and tripping and falling face first into a pie or some mud or both. Or maybe pulling a Cinderella Story scenario, being completely dressed in a flouncy skirt with polka dot boxers and stripped stockings, and rolling around on roller skates, flailing out of control. I would be holding a big creamy pie, and fall flat on my face into the pie. I wish I wcould do that. :pieinface:

You definitely should do these! They all sound fun and hilarious. I've tripped and fallen face first in a public park before as a clown, and I loved it. Of course, it's most fun when you have someone else pieing you and laughing.

Also, that Cinderella costume idea sounds amazing! I love the idea of mixing clown clothes (striped stockings and polka dot bloomers) with a princess dress. You can pretend to be stately and noble, but then trip or be clumsy in general, then act embarrassed to reveal your clown side.
BigC040287
Circus Freak

Postby BigC040287 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:22 am

My ultimate fantasy would be to go down the pie slide like the one they had on what would you do.
A realistic fantasy would be to get a big group of us clowns together and have a slapstick style piefight where things like throwing a pie and your target ducking and you pieing someone else, going to throw a pie and getting a pie in the face, and other 3 stoogiesh style gags happening. For the finally though, we all have one last pie left and everyone pies me with their pie at the same time.
piemealready
Mime

Postby piemealready » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:17 am

Itchy wrote:
piemealready wrote:i've had so many fantasies of getting pied in the face. some of the ones that I have had are tug of wars with big cakes or pies, and the other person letting go so that the whole thing splats onto my face, running and tripping and falling face first into a pie or some mud or both. Or maybe pulling a Cinderella Story scenario, being completely dressed in a flouncy skirt with polka dot boxers and stripped stockings, and rolling around on roller skates, flailing out of control. I would be holding a big creamy pie, and fall flat on my face into the pie. I wish I wcould do that. :pieinface:

You definitely should do these! They all sound fun and hilarious. I've tripped and fallen face first in a public park before as a clown, and I loved it. Of course, it's most fun when you have someone else pieing you and laughing.

Also, that Cinderella costume idea sounds amazing! I love the idea of mixing clown clothes (striped stockings and polka dot bloomers) with a princess dress. You can pretend to be stately and noble, but then trip or be clumsy in general, then act embarrassed to reveal your clown side.

aw thanks :afrorainbowclown:

Return to “Pies in the Face”