The Clown Novice (Part 1)

Share hot clown fetish stories you've written with the community!
dumbwaiter
Circus Freak

The Clown Novice (Part 1)

Postby dumbwaiter » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Kate sat in her car and lit a cigarette as the newest recruit to her performers agency struggled with removing a small tricycle from the boot. He was dressed in baggy pants, a striped shirt with a huge floppy bowtie, a ridiculously small checked jacket that made the trousers balloon out comically and a small pointed cap with a pom pom on the tip. The outfit was finished with two extra long black and white shoes over black and red hooped socks. A bright red plastic nose was glued on to his own, tightly squeezing the end of his own nose and making his eyes water.
'Got everything Coco?' she called exhaling a long plume of smoke and watching him in the rear view mirror. The clown eventually dislodged the tricycle and a small battered suit case that she had packed for him and plonked them down beside the car. 'It's number fourteen' she told him, motioning at a detached house nearby.
'The clients name is Charlotte she's 52 and she's booked you for an hour, I'm sure she will look after you. Now remember all I've taught you and I'll be back to pick you up later'.
The clown nodded dumbly at her 'I think I've changed my mind' he stammered 'I think I want to go back to being a waiter at the restaurant!' he pleaded with her. 'I don't think they'll have you back there after your performance the other day!' she smiled brightly at him 'Not after the mess you made Coco!' he stood before her as his heart beat faster and he began to tremble slightly. 'But I feel such a fool in this costume, she might laugh at me!' Kate looked the sad clown up and down and winked at him 'That is precisely the idea Coco my boy! Precisely the idea!'

Earlier that day Kate and the ex- waiter had met in her office and she had dressed him in the clown suit despite his protestations, she made him twirl and dance as she admired her handy work. 'Oh yes! You look perfect, just the make up now honey!'
She had google imaged some classic clown costume ideas and made the costume from bits and bobs from the local charity shop, only the nose and shoes were professional clown costume but she saw them as a wise investment. It took him a while to get used to walking in the shoes, still occasionally tripping on the long toes but that was OK and added to his clumsy persona. The large baggy pants had also been a problem, constantly falling down around his ankles and revealing a large oversized pair of white boxer shorts decorated with garish red love hearts as he blushed and blushed. The final time they fell they snagged on a bulge in the front of his undies and hung there as she pretended not to notice and picked out a pair of rainbow suspenders from the costume box, 'Here you go ..er...Coco! That's a good name for a clown! What do you think my boy?' He looked on the verge of tears, mortally embarrassed by his reaction to being inside the costume, flustered and sweating.
'Never mind Coco! Just think of the sweet pay check you'll get after your first job. Now sit down here Darling, time for the final part of your make over!'
Sitting in front of him Kate copied from the picture on her laptop, first she painted a large white sad drooping mouth over his lips and outlined it with a black eyeliner pencil. Again he felt something stirring in his boxers as he gazed at her concentrating face as she held his chin between her thumb and forefinger and painted large white semi circles over his eyes and added rouge to his cheeks making them even rosier. 'Sit still!' she snapped as she added eyeliner to his eyes that tapered into two tear drop like points. 'OW!' he cried as she tweaked the bulbous clown nose on to his, giving it a pinch. 'Oh hush silly boy!' she scolded him as she admired her handiwork 'You look just the part! Very handsome!' she said mockingly to him.

Back outside the house Kate finished her cigarette as she watched Coco mount the ludicrously small tricycle and with the suit case under one arm trundle up the driveway to number fourteen to make his debut for the mysterious Charlotte.
lulu3jester
Circus Freak

Re: The Clown Novice (Part 1)

Postby lulu3jester » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 pm

I love it
Jingle jingle *<|;0) :jester: :bluejester: :jugglin: :mime: :clownswitch: :smallclown: :happysad: :rednose: :clownyrainbow: :bluejester: :jester:
dumbwaiter
Circus Freak

Postby dumbwaiter » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Thanx Lulu!
justme00
Circus Freak

Postby justme00 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Really loved reading this cool story .. :clownhat: Eventough I almost feel sad for him .. :winkyguy: .. does it continue? :rednose:
dumbwaiter
Circus Freak

Postby dumbwaiter » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:33 pm

He (me ) loves it really! No need to feel sad for the hapless dunce! have planned the next part in my head but not sure to write and share it here. Seems there's nobody on this site anymore! Thanks for your interest, if you are interested maybe I should post next part for your amusement??

Return to “Clown Erotica”